buffer right
buffer right
ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש: סיסמא: זכור אותי
  • עמוד:

דיון: תוצאות בדיקת mriנורופתיה

תוצאות בדיקת mriנורופתיה לפני 1 חודש 1 שבוע #13696

Doc i came a tear ago with my daghter private to your office in medical center do to nyropathy of hers.she also suffers from diabetis +carpel tannel sindrum acute
.bwe came to you because she also has sever headakes+pain in arms hands zeramim constantly.emg showed acute in hand and radilopathy in feet.she also has sensations in her feet foot drop and tingling or other unpleasent feelings in her feet and hands +weekness of foot or hand we came to you privately....you s
You suggested Mri but it took a long time to recieve the hitchivut and then a long time to recieve a nwear because of waiting kist.finally we have done the neck mri.we need your fax number in order to send you the results..please let me know how we can reach your attention we are concerned it isnt tareshet .how can we send you our results is this the reason for her oiropathy she has a naroowing of tealat shidra because of beka and beinony and there is a "hachmara"in plekazia what does it mean it says more stuff we need you rfax number please send it urgently im so conserned to my daghters mail
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
הנהלת האתר ביטלה גישת כתיבה ציבורית.

תוצאות בדיקת mriנורופתיה לפני 1 חודש 1 שבוע #13698

Please send the results to fax: 0732599099
Mention: To Dr Dabby
הנהלת האתר ביטלה גישת כתיבה ציבורית.
  • עמוד:
זמן יצירת העמוד: 0.381 שניות
לפרטים נוספים או לשאלות הנכם מוזמנים להיכנס לפורום נוירולוגיה

ייעוץ ע"י ד"ר רון דבי מזכה בהחזר כספי ע"י הביטוחים המשלימים של כל קופות החולים (כללית מושלם, מאוחדת עדיף ושיא, לאומית זהב) וביטוחי בריאות פרטיים.
(בהתאם לתקנון הגופים המבטחים)
מנהל ועורך רפואי- ד"ר רון דבי, מומחה לנוירולוגיה ולמחלות עצבים ושרירים
 הרצליה מדיקל סנטר רח' מדינת היהודים 89 הרצליה טל:09-9592555, פקס: 0732599099

כל הזכויות שמורות לד"ר רון דבי נוירולוג, מומחה לנוירולוגיה